Frequently Asked Questions About Our Services
We want ensure your experience is positive and the first of many! A few things you might want to know:
- Do I have to pre-book an appointment? Please do! We take bookings by appointment only. If you have an ‘accident’ and need help ASAP, please advise us and we will do all we can to help!
- How long will this take? Typically, you can plan on the car being with us for the day (from around 8:30AM until 5:00PM. If you have something urgent to get to or need it done sooner, please let us know at the time you call and we will do all we can to help with that!
- Will there be extra charges? Perhaps. If your vehicle has a high level of soiling, pet hair, severe staining or odor, we can take care of most of those issues but, sorry, they may not be free. Let us know and we will let you know what we need to do to get things back to ‘As New’ as possible.
- What kind of cleaning products do you use? At Auto Spa Of Saskatoon, we have selected product lines that are both environmentally responsible and are made to do the job they were created to do.
- What makes you different or better than others? We know there are a few other good detail shops in town. There are also some that may not be insured, spray paint carpets with paint instead of clean them, spray foam soap to clean carpets and seats (advertised as washing but it really isn’t) and compete by being the cheapest price. We don’t compete on price but on service and doing it right. Our business has grown each year by taking great clients and them telling their friends, business associates and family members. We are honored by that and will put our work up against anyone.
- Do you offer discounts or have a loyalty program? Your darn right we do! For clients that refer others to us, bring us their fleet or use us more than once, we absolutely recognize that. After all it is how we’ve built our amazing business! If you’ve been a client, please be on the lookout as we will be mailing you this a few months after your initial service.
- I’ve had a mouse in my car. I dropped a slurpy. I quit smoking and I want the car to not smell so bad...Can you help me please? We are experts in helping solve people’s problems. We have restored numerous vehicles to ‘drivable and enjoyable’ condition. Let us know your issue. We will do all we can to help! We Promise.
Contact Us Today
We hope the answers to these questions can help our Saskatoon clients understand a bit more about how we do things at Auto Spa Of Saskatoon. Please contact us with any unanswered questions at (306) 664-8843. We are here to serve you.